Sunday, June 30, 2024

Shine (rev)

I long to illuminate your world

Hand in hand, we journey towards the light

Guided by the stars in the velvet night

I will never falter or stray


You will never be alone again

Take my hand

You and I, forevermore

Hand in hand


My heart is unable to love unconditionally,

But through His grace, it shall learn.

For without Him, we crumble and break,

But with Him, we shall soar and burn.


Even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death

We will fear no evil

For You are with us

Your rod and staff comfort us


I will shine on you 

And always like that dazzling sun

I will defend you from all the darkness

This is the truth from my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penumpang (Part 2)

Part 1 Mata Sabin menerawang menatap jendela. Pohon-pohon yang berjalan mundur berganti dengan rumah dengan berbagai macam gaya.  Seperti ap...